Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
These cookies are essential in order to allow to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as access to the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition can not be enjoyed.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, what are the most visited pages, if you are receiving error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve a website operation. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
Cookies allow the website to remember the choices you (such as name, language or region of origin), and provide personalized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and can not track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
How to manage cookies on Your PC
If you Want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps listed Followed,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and Select Options
2. Click on the tab ‘Under the Hood’, find the ‘Privacy’, and select the “Content Settings” button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’ and click on the tab ‘Privacy’
2. To activate the cookie in your browser, sure, That the privacy level and set to Medium or below,
3. By setting the privacy level THE Above the Middle’ll turn off Use Sector Of cookies.
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click the cog at the top of the browser window and select the option “Preferences”
2. Click on ‘Protection’, select the option What says ‘Block Third Party and biscuit for advertising’
3. Click ‘Save’
Come to manage cookies on Mac
If you Want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps of Follow-up:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explore’ At the top of the browser window and select the option “Preferences”
2. Scroll down until you see Bon “cookie” Receiving the Files section
3. Select the option ‘no ASK’
Safari on OSX
1. Click ‘Safari’ in the upper part of the browser window and select the option “Preferences”
2. Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select “from the single site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the option “Preferences”
2. Scroll down until you see Bon cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating site only’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “settings”
2. Then select “Preferences”, select the ‘Advanced tab’
3. Then select the option Accept ‘cookies’
You can prevent Google detection of a cookie that is generated as a result of and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing the browser plugin: